Standard Author Interview Blog Post
30 standardized questions which are answered by the author and published to blog with questions and photos of the author. See full description of Standard Author Interview Blog Posts below.
Reserved Date Standard Author Interview
Same 30 questions as a standard author interview but author specifies the day and time that post is scheduled to blog. This is an excellent option for inclusion with a blog tour. This option requires a minimum of 2 weeks advanced notice and carries no guarantee that your post will be first or top post for the day. See description of Standard Author Interview Blog Posts below.
Custom Author Interview Blog Post
Same 30 questions as a Standard Author Interview but author provides 5 additional questions of their choice and can provide up to 10 content specific tags to go along with the blog post. A great option for authors who write in highly specific niches.
Reserved Date Custom Author Interview
Same 30 questions as a Standard Author Interview but author provides 5 additional questions of their choice and can provide up to 10 content specific tags to go along with the blog post. A great option for authors who write in highly specific niches. Author also chooses the date of publishing. This option requires a minimum of 2 weeks advanced notice and carries no guarantee that your post will be first for the day. See description of a Standard Author Interview Blog Posts below.
What’s included in a standard author interview?
Are you an author looking to get a little more exposure for yourself and your books? Then a an Author Interview Blog Post might be just what you need. Author interviews give authors the opportunity to talk about themselves increasing brand recognition and about their books increasing sales advertising. Blog post interviews are evergreen content advertising as information about you as an author and your books is always relevant to current and potential readers and will remain a passive advertisement as long as the blog is online.
A Standard Author Interview Blog Post consists of 30 predetermined questions about the author,
• 5 questions about yourself as a person
• 5 Questions about writing in your life
• 5 questions about whatever book you want to promote
• 5 questions about next book you are publishing/or are currently working on (can be the same as book in previous section if no future book)
• 5 questions about previously published books (if this is your first book questions will be about yourself and the book)
• 5 Trivia Questions as Fan Service
• Up to 3 Photos of author/author’s logo or author’s pets (if author so chooses to share photos. If no photos/images are provided, stock photos/book cover images will be used in place) Authors4Bloggers reserves the right to refuse to publish submitted photos for any reason. An author interview is not a place for book tour banners.
• Book cover images of books discussed with purchase links to books (will include my affiliate links unless author is an independent author who registered to Draft2Digital with my affiliate link and book being advertised is published with Draft2Digital)
• Link to Author website and social media
Questions will be emailed to purchaser as a PDF document upon receipt of payment. Answers are then typed by purchaser/author into a new word document with each answer numbered with its corresponding question’s number, saved as AuthorFirstName_AuthorLastName.docx, and emailed to address provided on question sheet. If purchaser does not have the ability to save documents in a Microsoft Word format, then document must be saved in PDF format for submission. An optional Google form will be available in the near future.
Standard Author Interview Blog Posts are published once weekly on Mondays at 1:00 AM PST as soon as scheduling allows. Interviews are posted on my blog DelightingDelilah and added to the posting queue on a first come first serve basis. Purchaser will be notified of their interviews posting date via email once their submitted interview has been scheduled. If a different posting date or time is desired, please see the Standard Author Interview Blog Post with Reserved Posting Date. All blog posts are automatically published to my Twitter, Facebook page, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Interviews may be published to my Instagram with the hashtags #Authorstagram #AwesomeAuthor and #AuthorInterview
Please allow 24 hours for payments to be received/processed and interview questions to be emailed to purchaser.